Wednesday 16 August 2017

The Christian kinda people...

When someone says "I go swear for you and e go catch you" and that same person says "God loves you, I'll pray for you" I laugh a thousand times. 

Don't pray for me with the same heart and mouth you've used to curse some other person. 

What happened to "LET GO AND LET GOD."

A pastor that prays for a thief to run mad without hope of ever getting healed would still share the grace after service. 

You do all the bad and still occupy the front seat in church and you tell me not to judge you? 

Christianity is hard mehnn, coz all I do is judge you in my heart but my lips only say "who am I to judge" to serve the purpose of Christianity and pray God ain't mad at me for doing the natural thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.