Wednesday 16 August 2017

Bad breath is a killer!

Bad breath is a killer!!!

Google "bad breath" and a thousand and one articles are available, ranging from what causes it to how to get rid of it and more. 



I really don't care about the causes of bad breath. If you have bad breath, you'll know!!! Don't wait for me to tell you before you get help. 

I'm not talking about the "early morning" bad breath now.
They say that one is normal. 
I am talking about the 24/7 bad breath, the one that stays after you have brushed, the one that rents a 3 bedroom apartment in your mouth and even has an AC to help it blow real well when you open the doors!!! 
I'm talking about the bad breath that chases everyone from the pew you sit on in church. 
That kinda bad breath that makes people talk to you while facing the opposite direction. 
Oh Jesus! That one that messes up the digestion going on in my stomach and makes me almost puke. 
Ewo!

I know when I have bad breath, I know. 
So if you want to lie that you don't know and you insist that all of us must die like the rat that died in your mouth, carry on. 
Only Jesus will save you. 

But if really you don't know, then your friends are wicked! They can kill you! I pray you find a real friend someday that will tell you what you're suffering from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.