Monday 12 September 2016

My first BM experience



So bae's friend's then fiancé now wife nicely asked me to be her bridesmaid and I said yes. The yes was said amidst a lot of doubt and skepticism, but I said yes and everyone was happy.

I guess I planned more than the bride. 
Every morning routine dance rehearsal, skincare, more eating trying to get fat, still I lost more weight even the fashion designer screamed. 


This post is not about too much talk, it's about pictures.

I loved the wedding, I loved the dress, I loved my makeup, my gift bag, my hair, the party, the lights, the music, especially Tecno's baby panda, omg the food, everything. 

I met amazing people and yep, I'll love to be a bridesmaid again.

So Isioma Emeka-Ofili don't forget our deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.