Sunday 21 August 2016

Benin Bread


There was a rumble in my tummy going wumbala wumbala wumbula. 
It meant that I was hungry and breakfast time was near...

I quickly boiled water so I could make a hot cup of tea. 5 minutes passed and my tea was ready... I walked to my kitchen to get my BONANZA bread. I got it yesterday, the bread is nice.


A few slices down, I grabbed the next slice and was confused. 


Why wasn't it separating! You know slice bread sometimes like forming "don't take my aburo away" like say no be the same destination dem they go. 

I sha tried and tried to separate what I thought was the aburo/egbon kinda slice. Since it wasn't separating, I brought it out to see why and behold! 

Please take a look at the picture. 

This is what Benin people call slice bread! 

Why didn't I buy regular loaf and slice it myself then? 

I couldn't hold back my laughter when I saw this slice. 


BONANZA BONANZA BONANZA!!!


I've sha had breakfast, e no kuku concern d bread. 

I've been dancing since I had breakfast...

Guess huge slices of bread does something huge to you!



‪#‎Ayomititi2016‬ on my mind...


Too many things to do this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.