Sunday 14 June 2015

Its Sunday morning! Let the praise flow...

Good morning my lovelies.
Thank you for making this work. I believe we are all ready to put our praise on today, and everyday.

I woke up with Mavin Sapp's Praise him in advance on my lips and then Casting crown's Praise him in the storm, maybe because God is giving me a second chance to rewrite my story, all I wanna do is praise him.

Remember, Praising God isn't just for
God's benefit, it's for yours.
God doesn't need praise because He's
insecure, we praise God because we're
insecure.

Praise changes the spiritual
climate, it fulfills your primary purpose as a human being, praise destroys pride, makes you become less of you and more of God, praise empowers you, praise attracts God's presence. There's a lot praise can do for you.

Let us take a moment therefore and praise ourselves out of whatever "pit" we're in because praise will confuse the enemy.
Yes, people may laugh at you, especially when they know your problems but praise him in the good and bad times, praise him for your life, praise him in advance.


For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of
God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still
trying to please man, I would not be a servant of
Christ. (Galatians 1:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.