Sunday 14 June 2015

How hard is it to move a car? Its not that hard, is it?


After Fumnanya bashed Mum's Toyota, dad decided to create his own kind of sickness called "I never promised to teach Ashim how to drive a car".



Yes o, it was necessary for him to have that sickness, at least having it meant he didn't have to fix another car. 

Growing up where I grew up, you just had to learn how to move something, a bicycle, a motorcycle or a car. I knew how to ride a bicycle, thanks to dad and Nonso, I have scars to prove. But I had to up my game sha, "high school graduate and can't drive" wasn't the best tag to have around there.

2009, dad said I had to get into school before I could touch any car. 2011, his story changed to turn 20 first, I turned 20 and that chapter closed automatically. Smart man.

I have decided to take matters into my own hands and learn by myself. I have read a few educational materials on driving and all that comes with it, in fact, I have bought driving sandals, lol, its that serious.

Me in my convertible, cruising in my street. lol

Right now, my only fear is driving in Lagos. Driving in Lagos is spiritual and deserves
God's hands in bringing you to your destination. Am I ready mentally to face the bullies and irate drivers on Lagos roads, the traffic, the careless danfos that always want to push you out of the road, the illegal police checkpoints, the car bashing? 

I have to sha start, I'll be driving in my street niyen. lol.

This is Lagos, see why I am concerned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.