Sunday 3 April 2016

2016 so far.

Sunday rice. What is it about Sunday rice in Nigeria! Why must we eat rice on Sunday as if the rice diet isn't enough. Well, my long talk today ain't about Sunday rice, nope, its about my new found love, ME. Wonder why I started with rice? LOL 😁 coz rice is cooking and the aroma is soul reviving. These days, I have started to love myself a whole lot more than I ever used to, I live like I've got a limited number of days to live and I have learnt to enjoy my existence. Things I was never able to bring myself to do, I have finally done and some, in the process of doing. Lets see... 1. I now wear make-up, I even highlight my brows. LOL. The hustle is real sisters and brothers in the lord. 2. I have taken a break from trousers. The thing tire me, I mean, air doesn't get to your legs, you feel really uncomfortable and the first thing you do when you get home is want to tear the trousers to give yourself some air. If we could abandon bras too, I'll be the first. 3. I now like to cook. It's not like I ever hated it but now I willingly waka into the kitchen and make manageable meals. Maybe it's because I know I'll soon be a Mrs. Thank God for No. 3 ESPECIALLY. 4. DRIVING. Even God must be proud of me. If you go back to a post I made sometime ago, you'll understand why I am so excited about this. I had real fears about driving but 10 days at driving school did the trick. I've got confidence and got the strength to move anywhere now... Thanks to Gracious God driving school, Ikorodu. 5. I bought a really expensive dress in march. I mean really expensive to me o, to you it might just be some cheap nonsense but to me its an achievement. Before now, if the dress pass 5k count me out. But I went overboard and purchased a dress that's even more expensive than someone's salary. Chineke! My God is turning my poverty mentality to Millionaire mentality, lol, but seriously, when you're out of school and in the labour market, you have to make some adjustments to certain things in your life. Growth is important. 6. I am in the process of setting up my own money making business but I have to shattap here. I'm still waiting for the sunday rice 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.