Tuesday 16 June 2015

Happy birthday Mum, Iya Kunbi and Granny Ogunye, three strong women!


Today, the world celebrates three beautiful and strong women. Intelligent women, passionate women, quintessential women.
I lack words to describe them but believe me, they are best.

Happy birthday Mrs Dumnnodu Benedicta Onowu, my super mum, my prayer warrior mum, your prayers have kept me and brought me this far. I love you beyond words and thoughts. 

MMaamiiii
Thank you for loving Daddy the way you do, thank you for tolerating all our nonsense, na only you fit.
The love I have for you na #jangilova.


Happy birthday Iya Kunbi. You and your daughter are like sisters shaaa.. Happy birthday super hot mum. Happy birthday super strong mum. Happy birthday Ma, I really really love and admire you and the daughter you've raised. Please keep my Ofada rice, you cook it like no one else.
Iya Kunbi

Happy birthday Grandma Ogunye, wow. Strong woman. You've raised 2 generations of amazing women. Thank you very much.

May you three grow in strength and God's grace.

1 comment:

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.