Friday 12 June 2015

Its Friday again!!!

Everybody loves Fridays, and its quite clear why.
We finally get to let our hair down, get a little naughty, a little relaxed, a little something here and all that there.

Its good we get to rest after a long week of Lola winning all the scrabble games we ever attempted(shhh... don't tell my uncle). A lot happened this week that I am proud of. I finally got serious with this blog, can I hear an Amen!
Samiat published her first story, To Kamaldeen, right here on this blog and she's not stopping, even if she tries to, I won't let her. She's such a great writer and I'm glad she finally stopped saying "I write in my head" and has actually started writing on paper not her head.
It feels great to be a part of what I know would be a success story, picture this in one of the dailies.
"Avril Forte helped me realize I was born to write"...award winning writer, Samiat Bakare.

Here's a push for you today: Never be anything only in your head, take the first step and be that thing out of your head, and by out of your head, I mean in the real world.

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting us what you think about this post.
We truly appreciate you.